Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Believe.......

I Believe......That the Colts are going to win the Super Bowl today, although I want the Saints to win!

I Believe......That a great night of entertainment can be had by eating Twinkies while watching Zombieland on DVD.

I Believe......That Red Robin and In and Out Burgers are over-rated. Five Guys is the real deal though.

I Believe......That the church is made up of imperfect people, but we expect the church to BE PERFECT which is impossible.

I Believe......That if these "Tea Party Patriots" were Truly Patriots, then they would have been protesting like this when George Bush was running up a 1.3 trillion dollar deficit after inheriting a 200 billion dollar budget surplus.

I Believe......That we are in for a rockier real estate market once the buyer tax credit goes away this summer.

I Believe......That our Sunshine Kids benefit for local kids with cancer is going to be even better this year then what is was last year. This years event is on March 13 at the Mishawaka F.O.P.

I Believe......That the moves that my Detroit Tigers made this year will slightly help the team this year, but were really made to make the team competitive in 2011 when they have a possible 40-45 million extra dollars in payroll to play with due to bad contracts expiring after this year.

I Believe......That my Detroit Lions are still going to be a pretty bad team next year.

I Believe......That I need to find some time to go out to dinner with my friends, it has been too long since I have done that.

I Believe......That Ron White is one funny dude, and if you get a chance to see him in concert then you should.

I Believe......That I am sooooo ready for spring!

I Believe......That I am, surprisingly, REALLY looking forward to this Super Bowl. Did I mention GO SAINTS!!! yet?

I Believe......That I am going to be lazy the rest of today eating pizza, chips and salsa and drinking frozen cokes.....Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Website Hit Counters