Wednesday, November 26, 2008

An Old Memory for Thanksgiving

As we get older, we tend to reflect back on things with great fondness. Things always seemed so great "back in the day". We get caught up with things happening in our daily lives without much time to reflect in the now. There are a lot of things that I reflect about. Lately, I have been reflecting on old TV shows that I used to love to watch. Happy Days, Cheers, Welcome Back Kotter (that one is obvious for anyone who calls my cell phone), Family Ties--just to name a few. But as Thanksgiving comes tomorrow I am reminded of one show, WKRP in Cincinnati! It had a great theme song, and the cast was VERY funny. Johnny Fever, Venis Flytrap, Bailey-all were good characters. But for me, Les Nesman was the best of the characters of that show! And as I think of Thanksgiving, it always brings a smile to my face when I think of the video that is below. Please ignore the message at the end of the video-the person that posted it on YouTube put it on the video. I hope this brings back a memory or two for you and have a great Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Website Hit Counters