Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Awards

Today I was honored to receive a few different awards from Prudential Real Estate. I was the recipient of the Gold Award for achieving a certain level of sales for 2008. It was the second year in a row that I have won this award, as I have been a Prudential agent for 2 years. The next level award for me would be a Platinum Award which is what I am shooting for this year.

The 2nd award that I received was for most improved listing agent which was an award that I had not received before.

The 3rd and 4th awards were combined into one award. It was Listing agent of the year for St Joseph county Prudential Agents in terms of Units and Volume. Last year, I received the award for number of units, but not for volume.

It is very nice to get recognized for awards, but also very humbling, at least it is for me. This year, I hope to not only maintain what I have, but add to it. Thanks to all of you reading this that helped me make this happen, I could not have done it without you!

No comments:

Website Hit Counters