Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Believe......

I Believe..........For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I Believe............That my wife Kimberly is awesome and that she and I need to take a day off together just to "hang out"

I Believe..........That ALL human life is precious including the unborn.

I Believe..........That if Jesus himself came down from heaven and held a press conference stating that Barack Obama was born in the United States, that there would still be Conservative Republicans claiming that he was not born in the states and immediately call for an investigation as to the authenticity of the press conference, claiming it to be some kind of liberal conspiracy.

I Believe..........That every person in this country should have adequate health care coverage and 5 years after we get that, people will wonder what took us so long to do so.

I Believe..........That there needs to be a legitimate 3rd party in politics.

I Believe..........That there was a 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll.

I Believe..........Tea Parties are one of the stupidest ideas that people have come up with to protest wasteful spending. I can think of much better ways to show your displeasure of wasteful spending then spending wastefully on Tea and dumping it into a river or whatever it is these people do.

I Believe..........That despite our mild summer here in Indiana, that there is such a thing as global warming.

I Believe..........That if Jesus himself came down from heaven and held a press conference saying that there was no such thing as global warming, that the tree huggers of the world would not believe him and immediately call for an investigation as to how "Big Oil" manipulated Jesus.

I Believe..........That the Christian Faith does not need Satan to divide us apart, we seem to do a good job of it on our own.

I Believe..........That if the Detroit Tigers do not get another good starting pitcher and another good left handed batter, that they do not have a chance on getting to the post season, let alone the world series.

I Believe..........That the Republican party is listening too much to the ultra conservative wing of their party driving away moderates like myself. After all, they don't even want Colin Powell anymore which I find ridiculous.

I Believe..........That if the Democrats keep letting Pelosi run wild, then they just might revive the Republican party by default.

I Believe..........That the big difference in Energy Policy between Republicans and Democrats, is that Republicans do not want to be dependent on other countries oil, while Democrats do not want to be dependent on any oil.

I Believe..........That we need to pay more attention to what the Bible says about the poor.

I Believe..........That I probably need to get back to work.

1 comment:

Renee Crabtree said...

It's an awesome thing that smart people can have such differing views on the same topics. God is good.

Website Hit Counters