Sunday, December 14, 2008

Inspirsational Video Clips

I'll admit it. I am such a sap for inspirational video clips. Faith based, business motivational, sports related, it doesn't matter. I like them all. And it does not stop at video clips either. One of my favorite stores was successories at the mall before it closed. You know the place that had those cool posters about Leadership and Teamwork etc. Below are a few video clips that I find inspiring. One is from a site called "Simple Truths" and the other is a speech that was given in 1993 from Jimmy Valvano about a month and a half or so before he lost his battle with cancer. He was so weak, that he had to helped up and down the stairs. The last video is of Bono from U2 (enough said). I'd be interested to hear what your thoughts are on these videos.






No comments:

Website Hit Counters