Saturday, December 20, 2008

Read This If You Want To Save Money!

If your current mortgage is 6% or higher, you may want to pay close attention to the word that I am about to write....."REFINANCE". On a $150,000 loan you could save $100 per month, or more, on your mortgage right now by refinancing. As of 3 minutes before I started this post, I have seen rates being qouted as low as 4.75% with the highest being around 5.5%. And, those are 30 year fixed rate mortgages with no prepayment penalties and LOW closing costs! On Tuesday, Wells Fargo reported that new refinance applications equaled $5.4 Billion in real estate being refinanced. In my opinion, do not wait to see if rates are going to drop further. Refinance right now......as soon as you finish reading this, pick up the phone and call one of the people listed below. They can help you and they are local lenders that I trust and refer people to. Once again, do not wait or you could miss out. Rates can easily bounce up 1/2% to 3/4% in one morning or afternoon. Here are the lenders I told you about with how you can contact them, and please tell them that I told you to call them:

If you have any questions, you can always call me on my cell phone as well. That number is 574-370-8156. See you later, I have to go refinance now.

No comments:

Website Hit Counters